5 Steps to DFARS Compliance
Stay competitive in the DoD acquisition process and comply with NIST 800-171.
Compliance with DFARS Clause 252.204-7012 and NIST 800-171 for Primes and Subcontractors is being verified through the Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS) and contractor submission of assessments results.
To meet both the short-term objective of submittal to the Supplier Performance Risk System and long-term compliance with the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) follow CyberSheath’s practical and proven 5 Step process.
Audit ready compliance with DFARS/NIST 800-171 and CMMC 2.0 requires more than SPRS submission and cost-effective compliance for your business requires an approach informed by the experience gained from hundreds of implementations. CyberSheath created this easy to follow 5 Step Guide informed by real-world implementation experience to enable you to quickly and efficiently comply and pass any audit.
Download Our 5 Step Guide to Understand:
- Where to start in your compliance journey.
- What is needed to submit your SPRS score to the Department of Defense (DoD)?
- What should your System Security Plan (SSP) include?
- What is a Plan of Action & Milestone (POA&M) and how are they best used?
- How can I implement the requirements in a verifiable way for a successful audit and ultimately CMMC?
There is no easy way to achieve compliance with all 110 security requirements but there is a practical and efficient way to move beyond product vendor promises and follow a strategy that guarantees long term success.
Don’t delay implementing the NIST 800-171 requirements any longer, download our 5 Steps to avoid penalties and make compliance a documented, automated outcome of day-to-day operation.