5 Step Guide to CMMC Preparation
Everything you should do to effectively prepare for Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
DFARS Clause 252.204-7012 and NIST 800-171 cybersecurity requirements for primes and subcontractors are no longer voluntary and DoD audits, coupled with the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) will require all companies conducting business with the DoD to be certified by a third party.
Audit ready, third party verified compliance with DFARS/NIST 800-171 involves much more than documentation and accomplishing it cost-effectively for your business requires an approach informed by the experience gained from hundreds of implementations. CyberSheath created this easy to follow 5 Step Guide informed by real world implementation experience to enable you to quickly and efficiently comply and pass any audit.
Download Our 5 Step Guide to Understand:
- How to leverage your NIST 800-171 compliance efforts in preparation for CMMC
- The relationship between NIST 800-171 and CMMC
- What should your System Security Plan (SSP) include?
- What is a Plan of Action & Milestone (POAM) and how are they best used?
- How can I implement the requirements in a way that enables CMMC validation?
There is no easy way to achieve compliance with all 110 security requirements and CMMC is still an evolving model, but there is a practical and efficient way to move beyond product vendor promises and follow a strategy that guarantees long term success.
Don’t delay any longer, CMMC is coming, download our 5 Steps to avoid penalties and make compliance a documented, automated outcome of day-to-day operation.