- 6 Courses ranging from beginner through master designed to teach the skills for battling DFARS and CMMC requirements.
- White Belt: Identifying Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)
- Purple Belt: What is scoping and why it is important before starting your assessment
- Orange Belt: Process of conducting an Assessment
- Blue Belt: Step by step guide to SPRS submittal
- Brown Belt: Drafting audit-ready SSP and POAMs
- Black Belt: Strategically addressing implementation and managed compliance
Defense Contractors' Cybersecurity Compliance TrainingLearn the skills for battling DFARS and CMMC requirements.
Registering for this free training will give you access to six courses covering the Department of Defense (DoD) contractor laws today, specifically, understanding how to identify Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) and the regulations that arise due to its presence. DFARS and the CMMC's primary goal is to ensure the protection of CUI stored in your environment. This training will give you skills to recognize CUI and the steps you need to take to protect it by employing the necessary resources, tools, and policies.
Each course will end with a quiz that earns you a belt recognizing your skill level, starting from beginner to master once completed. By the end of all six courses, you will be able to scope your affected environment, assess your compliance, submit your SPRS, understand how to create your SSP and POAMs, and manage your compliance as an outcome of day-to-day operations continuously.
During the Training, You'll Discover:
Anyone looking to prepare for DFARs and CMMC compliance, and specifically, dealing with the identification and protection of CUI that result in the requirements necessary to be bid DoD contracts.